Monday 9 September 2013

One direction movie ^^

Went for one direction pre-screening movie.Thanks to quan wei for the movie passes. ^^

I know girls are always the big big fans of one direction but guys... I think most of them are not ><  so of course , boyfie is definitely not their friends , I doubt whether guys can recognize one Direction members or not, haha 😃

My sister definitely a big fans of a group of hot guys , so of course she come along and with my bestie, Hilary. ^^

It's start at 9pm , at one U so we need to travel earlier to avoid jam >< 

Hahah, ask him to modeling with the passes :) 

He bought a huge popcorn set for us ❤ but too bad I not feeling well that day so he have to finish the popcorn by himself :)

Hehe , it's 3D ! Harry and Liam sang right in front of me :) they are so funny and hilarious especially Harry. Hahah :D 

Thank you boyfie for accompany me to watch boys group movie even though he not so interested heheh ❤ and sorry for that disgusting vomit screen hahah , wasn't feeling well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment